The Club membership is drawn from the business and professional community and Members enjoy the finest standards of cuisine and service in elegant and comfortable surroundings. Under the management of The Hongkong and Shanghai Hotels, we are dedicated to attracting great talent for whom we provide ongoing customized learning and development programmes.
We are now inviting a dynamic and self-motivated individual with a friendly and outgoing personality to join our company:
Fitness Centre Attendant 男/女健身室清潔
- To work on rotation basis to upkeep the cleanliness and replenishment of essential items of all areas of the Fitness Centre including the changing rooms.
- Polite and outgoing, service-oriented and good interpersonal skills
- Reasonable command of English and Cantonese
- Experience in a similar position is preferable
- Knowledge of cleaning skills and basic service would be an advantage
- Internship Programme 實習生計劃
- Under the internship programme, the selected candidate will have intensive cross-functional job rotations in 2 core departments to gain in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience
- Enthusiastic candidate studying in the tertiary educational institutions
- A positive attitude, passion for the job and commitment to excellence
- Pleasant personality, well presented, service-oriented and good interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Cantonese (Both oral & written)
We offer an attractive remuneration package including paid annual leave, bonus, duty meals, dental scheme, medical and life insurance, generous education subsidy, training and development programmes, special staff offers and use of a company vacation house.
Interested applicants please send a complete resume to the Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Club, No. 1 Jackson Road, Central, Hong Kong via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes within The Hong Kong Club. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information from unsuccessful candidates will be discarded after completion of the recruitment.